MTN YERF Khula Natsi Program 2023 Fund for Eswatini Entrepreneurs
Grow your SME Business through MTN-YERF Khula Natsi Funding.
Are you a young entrepreneur between the ages of 18-35 looking to take your business to the next level? Well, look no further, the MTN YERF Khula Natsi program is designed to provide loans for business startups as well as business expansion to young people.
MTN Foundation in collaboration with Youth Enterprise Revolving Fund invites the Youth of Eswatini wishing to grow their businesses to apply for Funding under the MTN Youth Fund Khula Natsi project through a short-term loan. We have availed funds to support Youth between the ages of 18-35 Years. The Youth Enterprise Revolving Fund is the implementing partner in this project. This opportunity is available strictly to businesses that are already operating.
This is a facility targeting existing businesses that require funds for expansion or growth. The name “MTN Youth Fund Khula Natsi” implies the businesses will grow under the partnership of the MTN Foundation and Youth Fund. The business loans shall be payable over a maximum period of 24 months.
Under this program, the minimum loan size shall be E5,000.00 (Five Thousand Emalangeni) while the maximum loan size shall be E30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Emalangeni). Interest is charged at Prime rate (currently 11.25%)
You can apply online via YERF website www.yef.co.sz
Application forms can also be collected submitted at YERF regional offices in the following locations;
- Hhohho – Lilunga House, 4th Floor, Somhlolo Road, Eswatini – 7606 4002/7809 9955
- Somhlolo Park, Old DC Offices, Manzini – 7809 9954
- Lubombo Siteki Government Offices,2nd Floor – 7809 9953
- Shiselweni – ENYC Building, Nhlangano – 7809 9952
You can also contact YERF – Khula Natsi Project Coordinator Nokuphila Dlamini at 7809 9067/2404 1433
Application forms can also be obtained from the following YERF stakeholders and partners.
- Tinkhundla Centres
- Eswatini National Youth Council (ENYC)
- Poct Eswatini
- Junior Achievement Eswatini(JA)
- Kwakha Indvodza (KI)
- Completed Khula Natsi Application Form
- Certified copies of ID (compulsory)
- Certified copy of certificate of incorporate(companies)
- Certified copy of form J (companies)Certified copy of Memorandum & Articles of
- Association (companies)
- Land right (Chief’s Letter, Title deed, Lease Agreement) (compulsory)
- Business Plan (with cashflow Projections – 3 years) (compulsory)
- Market Contracts/Letters of intent/Market Analysis (compulsory) Trading License (compulsory)
- 3 Quotations of each input or service (compulsory)
- Proof of availability of technical expertise (CV) (compulsory)
- Bank Statement / Business Financial Records(compulsory)