Black To Our Roots Adult Intensive Program! BTOR Adult Intensive is an online-based travel-study program that teaches the cultural legacy of African people, with a specific focus on the Americas and Western Africa.
This program begins with an intensive 9-month course, between January 2020 and October 2020, that introduces various Pan-African concepts and explores opportunities for business development. BTOR-AI culminates in a 14 day travel-student to Ghana, West Africa in October 2020.
Some course topics include:
* CULTURAL EDUCATION WORKSHOPS
* OPTIONAL AKAN LANGUAGE SESSIONS
* HOLISTIC LIVING PRACTICES (in Ghana)
CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION
– MINIMUM 8TH GRADE READING LEVEL – ABILITY TO ATTEND ONLINE CLASSES WEEK,
– ABILITY TO PERFORM COMPUTER BASED RESEARCH
-COMPLETE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS AND PROJECTS
ONLINE CLASS TIMES
Wednesdays 7PM – 9PM
CLASS SCHEDULE Starting: January, 2020 Ending,September 30 MO
TRAVEL DATES TO GHANA
October 8 – 22, 2020