Deadline: 25th of August, 2019
We are very excited to announce that Asia-Africa Youth Entrepreneurs Forum will take a place by Great Silk Way IYU and All-China Youth Federation. The forum will be organized between the 15th and 19th of October 2019, in Beijing, China.
Open to: Asia and MENA (Middle East and North Africa) countries: Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, İndia, Egypt, Indonesia, İran (Islamic Republic), Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
Venue: 15-19 October 2019/Beijing, China
Vision: the establishment of a sustainable network which will serve as a core for communication between young entrepreneurs and business professionals.
Mission: Asia- Africa Youth Entrepreneurs Forum is to help young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs and start-uppers to increase their entrepreneurship ideas, share experience and provide with new opportunities through a structured, positive, and professional program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals, having a constant update on business opportunities and contribute to potential partnership in the Silk Road Region.
Aim: to help young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs and start-uppers in the Asia and MENA region to increase their entrepreneurship ideas and find new opportunities through a structured, positive, and professional program that enables them to develop their own businesses and long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals.
· to develop the skills of young entrepreneurs to realize sustainable communication and innovative ideas;
· to increase knowledge of young entrepreneurs about the entrepreneurship;
· to raise the engagement of young people in entrepreneurship;
· to create a space for exchanging practice and experience
· to provide an environment for young entrepreneurs to make their ideas heard to the different stakeholders and professional entrepreneurs;
· to create an opportunity for keeping sustainable partnership relationships between the members of the network for taking the joint activities in the field of entrepreneurship;
Policymakers on entrepreneurship, young entrepreneurs, incubators, representatives aged 20-35 and engaged in entrepreneurship services
• 60 participants from Asia and MENA regions selected by GSW IYU
• 30 participants from China selected by ACYF
For more Information: Visit the website for Asia-Africa Youth Entrepreneurs Forum