CALL FOR APPLICATIONS- IMARA YOUTH FELLOWSHIP 2020 FOR KENYANS
Are you a Kenyan Youth interested in learning about policy? Imara Fellowship invites you to apply to a one-year exciting programme which will bring you to join a family of diverse young leaders with whom you will share insights, question scenarios and learn from each other.
Through a residential academy, online learning & actual engagement in counties, Imara takes its fellows through a thorough and rigorous exposition on how to approach leadership in the public sector.
To be considered for the Imara Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be between 18 and 35 years of age
• Be a Kenyan National
• Demonstrate desire to serving in or influencing the public sector or service/public affairs
• Demonstrate commitment, and sustained involvement (For the entire Fellowship period (1 year) that impacts their community, county or country.
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
• A proven record of leadership, accomplishment and working with the youth in community engagement
• A demonstrated commitment to public sector, politics community service, volunteerism, or mentorship;
• The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others;
• Strong social and communication skills; must be able to write
• Proactive attitude;
• A commitment to remain engaged in the communities and country.
The program encourages diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnic group, religion or disability.
Follow us on Facebook.Click here
Follow us on twitter. Click here