Deadline: 17 January 2020
Their work must focus on innovation and transformation in air transport logistics (e.g., transportation, operations, mobility, revenue management, distribution, customer experience, etc.). The entries received will be evaluated based upon the innovative, transforming, and visionary nature of the content, as well as the quality of the solution presented in the thesis.
An independent jury panel will choose the top three entrants. They will be invited to pitch their thesis idea in front of 1200 top-level industry professionals at the closing plenary of the WCS. Besides being a unique networking opportunity, attending the WCS will also provide a valuable chance to learn about the latest trends and developments in the air cargo industry.
- University graduate ( bachelor, masters, or Ph.D.), current or within two years of graduation
- Thesis preferably defended before December 2019
- Research focused on air transport logistics
- Able to present in a dynamic and captivating way at the WCS Closing Plenary
- Entry pass to the Future Air Cargo Executive Summit (FACES) 2020 and the FACE Cocktail will be free for each individual entrant that is shortlisted as a finalist.
- Entry pass to 2020 WCS will be free for each individual Entrant that is shortlisted as a finalist, including travel and accommodation.
- Each shortlisted finalist will be given a 10-minute presentation slot at the 2020 WCS Closing Plenary to present their thesis.
17 January 2020
End of the submission period
12 February 2020
Announcement of the finalists
12 March 2020
Final voting at the IATA World Cargo Symposium
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the 2020 FACE UP!Air Cargo Career Competition