Deadline: 10th January 2020
The Tax Club, University of Ilorin has opened its call for membership for enthusiasts of Taxation, people wish to know more about taxation and revenue, students who wish to hone their career and gain opportunities through taxation, those willing to join the train of Tax advocates and intellectuals in Nigeria who are interested in joining the foremost professional students’ body on campus?
Students who are qualified to register should do so to join the most foremost professional body on campus.
It’s open to students of Law, Accounting, Marketing, Public Administration, Economics, Banking and Finance and Administration.
Register via this link: http://forms.gle/oceTNKCvMt9h13dJ7
Please Note (Very Important):
1. This application is for both old and intending members.
2. You are to pay #1000 after the completion of the form in order to validate membership your application.
3. Application and payment of registration fee ends on 11:59pm, 10th January, 2020.
4. After the successful completion of the form and making payment, ensure you get your Membership Identification Number (MIN) and Lapel Pin.
5. For payment, obtaining of your MIN and Lapel PIN, contact any of Toyeebah (+234 909 151 4888), Azeezat (+234 803 891 8756), Biomight (+234 818 490 5586), Faidat (0908 326 2812) or Mustapha (+234 818 463 2937).
For further enquiries, contact Lanre on +234 813 835 2225.