Deadline: November 16th 2020
2020/2021 Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for Nigerians
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria.
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Details
- This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and polytechnics. Students from our host communities are encouraged to apply
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman or their Community Development Associations where applicable
Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Requirements
Applications are open to students studying the following courses:
- Engineering & Sciences: Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing and Sales. Human Resources/Insudstrial and Labour relations and Accounting.
Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year student in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details below to: [email protected]
- Full Name
- University / Polytechnic
- Matriculation Number / Year of Study
- Home Town / Local Government Area / State of Origin
- Phone Numer / E-mail