Deadline : Ongoing
Do you fancy a teaching job in Ghana? Teach For Ghana now called Lead for Ghana are looking for 100 outstanding leaders to join their 2020 cohort.
LEAD FOR GHANA RECRUITMENT 2020 COHORT
We recruit Ghana’s university graduates and young professionals from varied disciplines to channel their energy and resources into changing the educational trajectory of children in low-income communities.
To apply to the fellowship, you will have graduated or will graduate in 2019 with at least a bachelor’s degree. You will have a strong academic record and share a commitment to our vision, and be willing to work in a low income community anywhere in the 10 regions in Ghana. Selection is based on your ability to demonstrate the competencies that we believe are an important indicator of your leadership potential.
As a Lead For Ghana Fellow, you are a part of movement of young leaders working to eliminate educational inequity.
- In addition, you receive extensive leadership development training.
- intensive teacher training leading to a Postgraduate Diploma in Education.
- real responsibility from day one.
- a job and internship opportunity during and post Fellowship.
- the opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 42 countries.
- access to professional development and network of supporters, ongoing leadership development.
- coaching, business training and skills workshops, the opportunity to design and implement a social change project.
- a salary for two years including during the school holidays.
LEAD FOR GHANA APPLICATION
HOW TO APPLY
The first stage of the application process is for you to complete our online application form. If successful, you may be invited to a telephone interview to further assess your motivations for joining Lead For Ghana. All successful applicants will attend an Assessment Centre where you will meet the Lead For Ghana team in person and have the opportunity to demonstrate your suitability for the Fellowship through a one-on-one interview, a group task, and a teaching exercise. If successful at Assessment Centre you will be made an offer to the Lead For Ghana leadership development fellowship. This offer will be conditional on your university transcript, references and your ability to teach one of our teaching subjects: Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, and English.
For more Information: Visit the website for Lead for Ghana 2020 cohort