Deadline: April 2 2020
Entries are now open for We Art Water Film Festival International short-film competition 2020.
The We Art Water Film Festival is an international short-film competition organised by the We Are Water Foundation, which aims to recognize and reward the talent of all those people with a clear awareness of the water problem around the world which are also able to capture it in their own film productions.
The main objective is to raise awareness of the water problem around the world through the creation of audio visual pieces that address this issue.
Rules and conditions
There are three categories in the short film contest:
- All short films need to address the topics: Climate Crisis, water and sustainability, linking it to the global problem of water and sanitation and its relation to hygiene, pollution, agriculture, diseases, nutrition, education, etc.
- The short films must have a duration of one to three minutes (excluding official title cards at the beginning and end).
- Audio or texts that form part of the works must be in English or subtitled in English.
- They must start and end with the official title cards:
- Must be submitted between 3 October 2019 and 2 April 2020
A total of 4 awards for each category will be awarded , totaling € 10,000 in prizes
- Micro-documentary icon
- Micro-fiction icon
- Animation icon
- Audience award icon