Applications are now open for the Leventis Foundation Full and Partial Scholarships for MBA and MSc in Finance at Alba Graduate Business School, Greece.
ALBA Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece and the A.G. Leventis Foundation, offer for the academic year 2020-2021:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering full tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month * 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5000 Euro) for the MSc in Finance Program.
ALBA Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
Basic entry criteria: for Leventis MBA/MSc Scholarships
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Applicants are requested to apply online by registering at http://www.alba.acg.edu/about-alba/apply-now/and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 10, 2020 to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria ( No 2, Leventis Close, Central Business District, P. O Box 20351, Garki,FCT, Abuja)
1.) Ms. Anna Vithoulka, International Relations Manager, ALBA
E-mail: [email protected]
2.)Mrs. Janet Egbe-Owoicho, PA to the Executive Director, Leventis Foundation Nigeria
E-mail: [email protected];
For more Information: Website: www.leventisfoundation.org,ng