OGUN STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD, OKE MOSAN, ABEOKUTA BRIEF ON RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS INTO PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN OGUN STATE
The Ogun State Governor, His Excellency, Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR, has graciously approved the conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for the shortlisted candidates in the on-going recruitment of teachers into public primary schools in Ogun State.
2. Sequel to this, shortlisted candidates are enjoined to
• Log on to the Job Portal (https://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng)
• Upload their pictures on their profile
• Go to https://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/subeb-test and print your examination slip. (The printed slip along with valid identity card would be used to admit candidates into the examination hall.
3. Applicants can also visit any of the 20 Local Government Education Authorities, Zonal Education Offices or Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board, Oke Mosan, Abeokuta where the list of shortlisted candidates would be displayed.
4. Kindly note that the CBT examination would hold on Thursday, 13th February, 2020 in the following examination centres: A. Babcock University, Ilisan Remo. B.Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode. C. Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta. D. Gateway I.C.T (formerly South-Western Resource Center), Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta. E. Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
5. Candidates should note that the CBT Examination would hold simultaneously in the five centres stated above in four sessions as stated below:
1st session: 8:30 AM
2nd Session: 10:30AM
3rd Session: 12:30PM
4th Session: 2:30PM
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS: CALL 07030264029
Signed: Mrs. Ronke Soyombo Special Adviser to the Governor Primary, Secondary and Vocational Education