Deadline: March 20th 2020
Applications are now open for the 2020 Young Sustainable Impact (YSI ) Innovation Program-19 to solve problems related to the Coronavirus (covid-19) crisis
Welcome to a four week Young sustainable Impact (YSI )innovation program 2020 that aims to use creativity, entrepreneurship and innovation-mindset to aid the government, health-workers, and everyone battling the virus.
Many problems are identified and is being worked on by professionals, but hundreds of issues are created in loneliness, economics, teaching and so much more. This program is for any and all solutions to real problems caused by the covid-19 crisis.
Young Sustainable Impact will set up a four week innovation program with one goal: Battle the corona-virus. The application process is open until 20th of March and the program will start March 23rd and last for four weeks. The goal is not profitable startups but solutions to real problems be it at a local, national or global level.
How does the YSI coronavirus program 2020 program work?
- Each week start with a course and a set of tasks to focus on for the week.
- There will be peer-to-peer meetups where participants help each other.
- Expert-mentors will be ready to talk at set times each week.
- At the end of each week the teams will present what they have done.
- The teams with solutions that can truly help will be followed up and supported.
This is an online program, and all countries can apply and participate. You have to be over 16 years old.
- People with teams and idea can apply
- People with ideas and no team can apply
- People with solutions can apply
- People with NO team and NO solution can also apply. You will be put in teams with the ones who have solutions or ideas.
ysi coronavirus program 2020 Time to apply and when the program
Apply before: March 20th
Program from-until: March 23rd – April 17th
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the YSI innovation program 2020