Deadline: 20th March 2020
A MEDIA & COMMUNICATION is hiring exceptional & experienced Talents to fill the following Positions for a Media, PR and Communication Project Commencing April 1st 2020 in Yenagoa.
ELIGIBILITY FOR A MEDIA & COMMUNICATION PROJECT
- Applicants must be residence in Yenagoa or be ready to relocate to Yenagoa.
Vacancies Available at A Media & Communication –
1. CINEMATOGRAPHER (Photo, Motion Graphics and Video Editors)
Required Skills: Digital Camera and Computer Skill, Artistic Skills, Video Editing and Motion Graphic.
2. RESEARCHERS/INTELLIGENCE GATHERING/DOCUMENTATION PERSONNEL.
Job Description: Gather,analyse or evaluate information from variety of sources.
3. NEWS EDITORS
Job Description: : Gather, edit and Publish neon assigned news platform.
4. A LEGAL PRACTITIONER WITH 2 TO 3 YEARS PRACTICING EXPERIENCE IN CORPORATE LAW.
Job Description: Provide legal Services to the team.
5. WEB DEVELOPER
Job Description: Maintain and Manage all web related Platforms.
6. GRAPHIC DESIGNERS
Job Description: Graphically illustrating concepts.Designing Social Media Wallpapers for effective Communication.
7. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER AND INFLUENCERS
Job Description: Generate, edit, publish and share content daily, Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics, Collaborate with other teams members to ensure consistency.
8. PERSUASIVE INFORMATION OFFICER
• Ability to Manage Controversies
• Must be Current in both State. Regional, National and International Affairs
• Must be very engaging in contemporary issues.
Must be computer literate.
Good Command of English and Ability to blend with Local Environment
• Good Personal Network/Contacts
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and Qualified?
Forward Your CV to [email protected]
Education for all Positions: BSc/HND or any relevant Qualifications/Verifiable Skill