Applications are now open for the Roddenberry Prize 2020 for Social Entrepreneurs & Change-makers.
The Roddenberry Prize seeks to highlight extraordinary organizations and support their efforts towards greater impact; seek out creative approaches from diverse members of our global community; and inspire others to take innovative and creative approaches to global problems.
Four awards of $250,000 will be granted to organizations working in the areas of Education, Environment, Science, or Humanity. In addition to the four $250,000 awardees, up to five organizations in each field will be recognized publicly as Prize Finalists.
Criteria for the Prize are innovativeness, potential for impact, vision, and track record.
The Roddenberry Foundation welcomes Prize applications from individuals, non-profits, social enterprises, and B-corps who meet all of the following:
- Individuals who are 18 years of age or older
- Organizations or institutions with a budget of $10mil or less
- Organizations whose primary focus of their work is either Education, Science, Environment, or Humanity
- Submit an application in English
- Include completed responses to all required application questions
- Agree to all legal terms and conditions of the Prize grant program
Be able to legally receive grant funding
Four awardees will receive $250,000 each. Awards will be announced in August 2020. The top organizations in each issue area that are not awarded a prize will be recognized publicly as Finalists.
HOW TO APPLY
If you did not register for our new application system in 2019, or if you submitted an application in 2018 or earlier, you can create an account APPLY HERE.
If you did create an account, simply sign in HERE and click the “Apply” button on the right next to “Prize”.
For more Information: Visit the website for Roddenberry Prize 2020 for Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers