DEADLINE:29th May 2020
Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) Cycle 5 Online Application
Applications are now open for Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) cycle 5 intake. The project development objective of KYEOP is to increase employment and earning opportunities among targeted young people across Kenya.
The project will reach youth within selected counties in urban and rural areas.
The Ministry of Public Service, Youth and Gender Affairs (MPYG), through the Directorate of Youth Affairs (DYA) under the State Department of Public Service and Youth is the coordinating agency for the project.
- Kenya Youths between 18-29 years of age (with some component extending up to 35 years)
- Should have national I.D
- Have no more than form 4 education
- Do not currently have a job
- Must be a kenya citizen
BENEFITS KYEOP Business Support beneficiaries receive:
- Grants to start or expand their businesses.
- Business development services where they are trained and guided on how to be great entrepreneurs.
KYEOP Training & Internship beneficiaries receive:
- 1 month of Life Skills & Core Business Skills Training .
- 2 months of formal skills training followed by 3 months of internship.
- 5 months apprenticeship under a qualified Master-Craftsman
- Entrepreneurship training
KYEOP Cycle 5 Application COURSES
Areas of Formal Technical Training
|ICT||Catering||Fashion Design||Bee Keeping|
|Hair Dressing||Solar PV Technology||Welding||Beauty Therapy|
|Oil Pipeline Operations||Painting and Decoration||Motor Vehicle Mechanics||Electrical Installation|
|Plant Operations||Electricals||Hospitality||Food processing|
Areas of Informal Technical Training -Training under master craftsmen
|Welding and metal fabrication||Motor vehicle mechanics||Panel beating and spraying||Fashion and Design|
|Woodwork||Bio sand production||ICT||Bakery|
KYEOP Cycle 5 Application
Youths are encouraged to apply via KYEOP Portal above
For more Information: Visit the website for Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project