Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) PACE Agricultural for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP) is the FGN’s response to Covid19 pandemic aimed at increasing locally grown food supply and job creation.
HOW TO REGISTER
Are you an N-Power Beneficiary? Interested in applying for the role of an Enumerator in this project? Then REGISTER HERE
After registration,a mail will be sent to your email,check your spam or inbox and follow procedures.If you are yet to get an email. kindly hold an check later
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Have you applied or yet to apply for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) & PACE Agricultural for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP and failed to take the test? They are rescheduling the test.
FMARD AFJP NPOWER TEST RULES;
1. If you are qualified and interested, register on the website. 2. You will receive an email from us. That email qualifies you for the test. 3. Links sent by email are personal to the receiver and can’t be shared.
4. Tests will be active until 6pm tomorrow, Wednesday, May 27th, 2020.
5. Haven’t received an email, check your junk email.
6. Testing will be on a rolling basis. Register on the website and wait for communication from us.
(1) If you receive this message while trying to login to your test
Test name: –
The test with the indicated code does not exist or it cannot be accessed any longer. Please contact the person from whom you received the link.
You got the test link but it’s saying expired? After registration and you didn’t get the test link,and it’s included in the mail sent to you that test must be submitted?
Ans – The link sent is to be used once after which it expires, it’s advised that you do not share the link with anyone else. Please note that only registered volunteers who have received a test link are to forward details on the specified Forum topic. kindly send your full name, phone number, state, LGA, email and Npower programme to us on the Forum fmardpace.ng/community/. Thank you.
(2) I have been unable to upload a completed survey. That’s the error massage I am getting even after deleting and recollecting data.
ANS- Delete one of the Forms. Still having issues? Send an email to [email protected]
(3) My access code sent to me is not going through .Please what’s the way out ?
Ans – Send an email and screenshot to [email protected]
(4) I applied but didn’t receive any mail?
Ans- Successful applicants were contacted to proceeded to the training phase. The testing is the third phase.
(5) Please where can I get my access code?
Ans – It is generated when you login
(6) I attempted the test link sent (which was within the stipulated time for the test or after the time). But here is the screen shot of the error message I got.
Ans – The test links which were sent out to you and other potential enumerators were time stamped,this means it expires after the stipulated time.kindly send your full name, phone number, state, LGA, email and Npower programme to us on the Forum fmardpace.ng/community/. Thank you.
(7) Is there any chance that we might still have the test after failing to take it?
Ans – Communication will be provided shortly, kindly check your mail (spam or inbox) frequently for updates and make sure you send your full name, phone number, state, LGA, email and Npower programme to us on the Forum fmardpace.ng/community/. Thank you.
(8) Hello! I downloaded the ODK Collect but couldn’t access my Device I.D. Hope a device will be given for the effect of this program?
Ans – The Device I.D should be the brand of your android phone.
(9) I have registered and I got a feedback email already taken, I didn’t receive the mail for the test, I have also download and sets the ODK collect app. Kindly help resolve I didn’t receive the mail. Many thanks
Ans- Kindly await further emails containing information on how to proceed.
(10) I got this message after submitting the survey form
Ans kindly refresh your page and ensure your internet connection is good.
*When I tried again, I was told that my Email has already been taken.
Ans The “Email has already been taken” means your email address already exists in the database sir.
(11) Trying to login and it is saying invalid email address. I even tried the magic link login without success.
Ans – This response shows that you have already been registered on the platform. Kindly check your email as a confirmatory mail has been sent to that effect.
(12) I received a mail from NAAS-APP asking me to click on a link to activate my account. I have done when clicking register, it display email taken. But yet to receive link for the test.
Ans- It means that your registration is successful, you may proceed to update your profile on the “update profile” link. Thank you.
(13) Those who have completed the test what’s next for them please.
Ans- Communication on the next step will be sent to shortlisted enumerators shortly, kindly check your mail regularly for consequent mail from our technical team.
(14) Please i received a mail from fmard telling me to go through the video guidelines which i did and have been expecting them to send me a link to write my online test but no link yet.
Ans- The test link will be sent to you shortly, kindly check your mail regularly and stay tuned to our social media channels.
(15) why is it taking forever to send us a test link? Got the first mail and till now nothing is forthcoming. Plus inability to get the 10a form.
Ans- Kindly await further email containing information on how to proceed. Also, You can download the 10a form from the ODK Collect app. Follow instructions given to you.
(16) When are the successful ones starting exactly?
Ans – Our team will contact shortlisted enumerators shortly, kindly check your mail regularly for updates.
(17) This is what showed up when I selected the get blank form instead of AFJP Survey v10a that’s why I was unable to complete the survey. I don’t know what to do
Ans- Make sure you follow the step by step instructions given to you on how to use the ODK Collect app.
(18) I received NAAS-APP msg on my email to activate my account by clicking on a link, but the link was redirecting me to the previous form and I tried to fill it again but it seems like a repetition. This is the screen shot of what I got. Thanks
Ans this is because your registration has been successful. Kindly await further emails containing information on how to proceed.
Have an inquiry? You can reach the FMARD Team on any of these phone numbers. Their reps are available to walk you through your inquiry or challenge.
- 0907 716 8035
- 0701 963 6603
- 0701 842 7901
- 0708 734 4802
- 0708 024 6359
- 0907 129 7635
- 0907 687 6727
- 0702 662 0494
- 0702 669 3613
- 0702 663 6984
- 0702 685 3439
- 0702 663 2956
- 0702 648 7168
- 0702 665 1790
- 0905 4654361
- 0815 960 7362
- 0815 054 7960
- 0815 960 7362
- 0815 054 7960
- 0702 6458329