The application window will be closed on the 15th April 2020 for intake 1 and 15th July 2020 for intake 2.
Teach for Tanzania fellowship Application 2020/20221 for Tanzanian young Graduates
Teach For Tanzania Fellowship is a leadership development program designed for young graduates to serve as full-time teachers in undeserved schools with high need of teachers for two years.
This is an opportunity to grow their leadership skills while impacting life and learning outcomes of children in and beyond classrooms.
BENEFITS TO BEING A TEACH FOR TANZANIA 2020 FELLOW?
As a Teach For Tanzania Fellow, you are a part of a movement of young leaders working to eliminate educational inequity. In addition, these are some benefits of being a Fellow:
- Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
- Extensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training.
- Real responsibility from day one.
- Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 52 countries.
- Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development.
- Access to professional development and network of supporters.
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops.
- Opportunity to design and implement a social change project. Modest stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
How to Apply for Teach for Tanzania fellowship
Interested young Tanzanian graduates should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below
For more Information: Visit the webpage for Teach for Tanzania fellowship 2020/2021