Deadline: 5th August 2020
1000 Youth-Owned Enterprises in a 100 days’ Presidential Intervention program for South Africans (NYDA Grants Application form)
Applications for the ‘1000 Youth-Owned Enterprises in a 100 days‘ Presidential Intervention have been reopen! This campaign has been developed as part of the presidential youth imitative to help young entrepreneurs across south Africa to grow their business and thrive.
The NYDA Grant Programme is designed to provide young entrepreneurs with an opportunity to access both financial and non- financial business development support in order to enable them to establish or grow their businesses.
The qualifying criteria includes:
- Are youth 18-35 years
- Youth with skills, experience or; with the potential skill, appropriate for the enterprise that they conduct or intend to conduct.
- Are South African citizens
- Are resident in South Africa;
• You must apply 3 months before you turn 35 years.
• Submission of all required documentation
How to access the NYDA Grant Programme
– Contact our Call Centre on 0800 52 52 52.
– Or visit your nearest NYDA branch.