Kenya Creative Database/Directory is a free online resource for the TV/Film and media industries of Kenya, as well as around the region. Industry professionals search the Directory on our website for talented Kenya freelance individuals, companies and associations.
We are looking to have a comprehensive industry database to engage our customers and ensure that we fulfill our promise. You will be the first contact for customer requests and inquiries and you can add your details to the directory if you are:
•A Kenyan -based professional working as cast and crew in the film, music and TV industry
Simply register then submit your application for a listing through the relevant section of the directory
Kenya Creative Industry Database Eligibilty –
- Applicant must be a Kenyan -based professional working as crew in the film, music and TV industry
- Applicant must be a Kenyan-based company providing facilities or services to the film, music and TV industry
- Applicant must be a Kenyan building or space available to use as a location for the film, music and TV industry
- Applicant must provide at least one paid, verifiable, professional media industry (film, television, commercial, animation, visual effects (VFX), XR (VR, AR, MR) or video game) Job Credit that corresponds with each selected Category.
- Applicants are highly encouraged to include an active link to their website, other page detailing their professional experience.
Note: Applicants who fail to follow the listed prerequisites or fail to provide accurate or complete information will not have their listing approved.
Additional Prerequisites for Specific Categories
Associations – Industry Association:
- Association must be a media industry-related (film, television, commercial, animation, VFX, XR or video game) organization.
Schools – Animation School, Film School, and Video Game School; and Continuing Education:
- Animation, Film and Video Game Schools must be institutions that offer courses related to film, television, commercial, animation, VFX, video games, and are recognized by either the Commission of Higher Education.
for more information: Visit the website for Kenya Creative Industry Database/Directory