MainOne Technical Support Internship 2020 for Young Nigerians
Application for the MainOne Technical Support Internship 2020 for Young Nigerians is now open. MainOne is a leading game changers. A team working together with fresh ideas, leveraging advanced technology to provide IT solutions that revolutionize businesses and enable West Africa’s digital economy, while building an organization that is sustainable and value generating.
The Technical Support Intern will be responsible for the following functions:
- Configure, test, and provision customers on the CRM platform.
- Coordinate 3rd party installation and support activities.
- Assign new requests/opportunities captured from the MainOne website.
- Run weekly reports on incidents – opportunities and complaints.
- Network management and monitoring.
- Perform 1st level fault troubleshooting tasks.
- Liaise with OEM to resolve technical related issues.
- Liaise with the vendor(s) for customer installations.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Critically analyze customer complaints and issues with a bid to provide lasting solutions.
- Continually drive customer satisfaction through the speedy resolution of complaints.
Number to Hire: 3
Job Type: Contract
Minimum years of Experience: 1
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- CCNA Certification and previous experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
Demands of the Job
- This is a shift based role.
- The job requires a lot of patience and exemplary communication skills.
- The selected candidate will be required to communicate constantly with customers to understand requests, complaints, and follow up until issues are resolved.
For more Information: Visit the webpage for MainOne Technical Support Internship