NBSSI Innovation Creativity & Entrepreneurship (ICE) Program 2020 for Young Ghanaians
ICE – INNOVATION, CREATIVITY, AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP seeks to transform skilled but unemployed young men and women into successful entrepreneurs. Participants will be trained and supported to start their own businesses and become innovative entrepreneurs.
- With ICE, Young Africa Works seeks to train, support, and transform unemployed young women and men into successful entrepreneurs.
- Through this intervention, young women and men who aspire to be entrepreneurs will be taken through the stages of effective entrepreneurship development and compete for seed funding to start their own businesses.
- The training under ICE focuses strongly on developing and strengthening the innovativeness, creativity, and entrepreneurial capabilities of young women and men.
Who Can Apply
- Skilled young women and men between ages 18 – 35 years
- Must be resident in Ghana
- Must have a business idea or an interest in entrepreneurship
- Unemployed graduates of tertiary institutions are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Completed application form
- ID Card
- Passport Picture
Target participants are skilled but unemployed young women and men, particularly those with an interest in entrepreneurship.