Deadline: 31 December 2020 at 23:59 (Singapore time)
Public Policy and International Affairs Scholarships 2021 for study at Lee Kuan Yew School (LKYSPP) at the National University of Singapore.
Scholarships are now available for Nigerian and Indian students who aspire to pursue a Master in Public Administration (MPA) from the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP) at the National University of Singapore.
Candidates must be from the Public Sector with demonstrated passion for public service and must possess excellent and professional records.
To be eligible for the Enpee Group Scholarship you must:
· Be a citizen of Nigeria
· Have a good Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of relevant work experience
· Attained a mid-level managerial position in their career
To apply for the Academic Year 2021 intake, you will need to submit the following documents(in soft copies):
· Online Application
· Official Transcripts and Certificates
· Curriculum Vitae or Resume
· TOEFL/IELTS test score*
· Two Essays (click here for the essay questions)
· Two letters of reference (professional)
*TOEFL/IELTS is mandatory for all applicants except those with a Bachelor’s degree conducted entirely in English
HOW TO APPLY
Applications to the Master in International Affairs, Master in Public Policy, Master in Public Administration and PhD in Public Policy will commence on 1 August and will end on 31 December every year.
For MIA applicants who wish to be considered for scholarships, please submit the completed application* by 15 December of the application year.
*Completed application INCLUDES Online Application Form + Degree Scroll(s) + Transcript(s) + Test Score + Personal Statement + Writing Sample + CV/Resume + Two Referee Reports.
The application fee for all programmes has been waived.
Before you proceed to make an online application, here are some key steps to take note of.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an online application. To access the online application system, you will be required to enter your email address and a 6-character password. You will not be able to change this e-mail address once you have registered. You can however, access your application to make any additions or edits before submission.
- To be considered, the application and all supporting documents must be completed and submitted by 11:59pm (Singapore time, GMT+8) on the day of the deadline.
- It is recommended that you have soft copies of the required documents before you commence. It will take you about 30 minutes or more to complete your application. Click here to for the application documents checklist.
- When you have your documents and are ready to do your online application, you can refer to our step-by-step guide here on how to complete the online application. Should you have further questions, you can refer to our FAQ section.
To find out more about the MPA programme, please contact us at [email protected].