Nigeria Army 2020 Recruitment Portal | Form | recruitment.army.mil.ng
The Nigerian army form for the 80 regular intake trade/none tradesmen and woman for its 2020 recruitment via the portal recruitment.army.mil.ng is open.
ELIGIBILITY FOR NIGERIAN RECRUITMENT
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 28 – 35 years.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIA RECRUITMENT 2020 VIA ITS PORTAL
Follow the procedures below to apply for Nigerian army recruitment.Recruitment will commence on the 14th of September 2020.
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal.Visit the portal http://recruitment.army.mil.ng and fill the recruitment form.
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are to Adhere to the COVID-19 protocols which includes regular washing of hands use of face marks and observation physical distance
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 7 December 2020
For more Information: Visit the webpage for the Nigerian Recruitment 2020