Deadline: September 21st 2020
Women in Entrepreneurship & Technology (WETECH )Women Innovative Leaders and Entrepreneurs Program 2020 for Female Entrepreneurs
With the aim of supporting female entrepreneurship in Africa, particularly in times of crisis, the organization WETECH (Women in Entrepreneurship and Technology) is launching WETECH WILE: Women Innovative Leaders and Entrepreneurs.
WETECH WILE is a leadership and support program aimed at identifying, selecting and supporting women entrepreneurs and leaders with high potential projects in Africa.
Who can apply for Women Innovative Leaders and Entrepreneurs Program
The program is open to women entrepreneurs in the following countries: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mauritius, Madagascar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Chad, Togo.
– Be a woman between 21 and 35 years old;
– Be the founder or co-founder of an innovative project or a start-up with high potential or already generating income;
– Have integrated the Technology or be able to use the Technology in the development of its activity;
– Be willing to take the program online for 6 months.
All areas including: Health, Energy, Commerce, Finance, Education, Agriculture, Technology, Creative industry, Infrastructure, etc.
Advantages and Benefits:
– To be recognized among Women Entrepreneurs, Leaders and Innovators in Francophone Africa;
– Training and coaching sessions with experts from various fields;
– Be followed by mentors with proven professional experience in their fields;
– Access to various material resources, products and services offered;
– Network with women entrepreneurs from other African countries;
– Have access to funding opportunities.
The program is deployed in these 3 phases :
A network of experts and mentors available to support the selected participants.
Free material and technical resources made available to selected projects.
Publication of a free E-Book, serving as a Kit for African women entrepreneurs.
To increase your chances, be specific in your answers. Good luck!