Deadline: 19th October 2020
African Feminist Macroeconomics Academy (AFMA) Feminist Trade Policy Application 2020
FEMNET will host the African Feminist Macroeconomics Academy – a two weeks intense course targeting gender advocates, activists, movement leaders, journalists and networks working towards achieving women’s rights and gender equality to deepen their appreciation of how macroeconomic policies shape the lived realities of the women whose lives they are working to transform, and how their efforts at the local level can influence and shape these policies and frameworks.
- Women’s rights activists and advocates – including young feminists working in senior positions on policy influence and advocacy for the advancement of economic justice in Africa.
- Professionals in fields of trade, extractives and agriculture
- Journalists and bloggers interested in Africa’s economic development, trade and finance.
Dates & Venue for the 2020 AFMA?
- Online session: 2nd – 15th November 2020 (virtual link to be shared with those who register).
- Offline session: 4th – 5th February 2021 Venue: Yaoundé, Cameroon (TBC due to COVID-19)
Venue: Yaoundé, Cameroon
How to Apply
Click on this online form to submit your application
- Deadline for Application Applications – 19th October 2020