Deadline: 14th September 2020
Applications are now open for GNPC Foundation Foreign Scholarships 2020/2021 for Ghana Students. The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation’s (GNPC) Foreign Scholarship is a highly selective full scholarship offered to Ghanaians to further their studies abroad. The awards are for master’s and PhD programs only.
1 year with full sponsorship
2 years – Tuition-Free Universities only
3 years only
GNPC Foundation Foreign Scholarships 2020/2021 AWARD
A limited number of awards will be given for the year 2020. Each scholarship provides:
• Approved tuition fees (where applicable)
• Stipend (living allowance)
• Book Allowance
• One-time warm clothing allowance (where applicable)
• Provision towards the cost of fieldwork undertaken overseas (usually the cost of one economy class return airfare to your fieldwork location), where approved.
• Approved airfare from your home country to the country of study.
GNPC Foundation Foreign Scholarships 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
• The applicant must be a Ghanaian. • He/she must have obtained admission to undertake a masters or PhD program.
• He/she must hold a first degree of at least second-class upper (for master’s applicants), and a relevant postgraduate qualification (for PhD applicants).
• He/she must be permanently resident in Ghana in the last six to twelve months.
• He/she must be available to start your academic studies by the start of the academic year for which you seek sponsorship.
• The applicant must not be pursuing a PhD or Master’s degree at the time of application.
• Opens on: 8th September 2020
• Closes on:14th September 2020
How to Apply for GNPC Foundation Foreign Scholarships 2020/2021:
Interested applicants need to fill out the application form on the GNPC website not later than 14th September 2020.The required documents are as follows;
• Admission Letter
• First and Second-degree certificate depending on the level being applied for (i.e. master’s and PhD)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Letters of recommendation – Both academic and occupational
• Research Proposal (Not exceeding five pages)
• Passport picture
• National Service Certificate
• Applicants seeking sponsorship for online studies are ineligible.
• There will be no in-person interviews this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and its related safety protocols
Priority will be given to:
• Persons pursuing courses in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and special needs programs.
• Applicants holding offer from Tuition-free universities.
• Lecturers of public Tertiary Institutions.
• Persons with disability.
For more Information: Visit the webpage for GNPC Foundation Foreign Scholarships 2020/2021