Nutritionist Entrepreneurship Program (NEP) 2020-2021 for Indian Dietitians and Nutritionists
Nutritionist Entrepreneurship Program (NEP) is a social enterprise founded with the aim to empower Dietitians and Nutritionists via experiential programs, workshops and symposia. Our goal is to provide the community with the skills, resources and tools to build, sustain and grow their nutrition practice.
Our flagship course is an experiential 6-week program which would provide you with all of the tools, skills and resources you need to start and subsequently scale up your nutrition practice.
- A fresh nutrition graduate looking to start your own practice
- An established nutritionist/dietician looking to grow your practice and need help along the way
- Someone who values work-life balance and are searching for creative ways to generate
revenue while working from home
- Tired of your routine, mundane job and would like to try something innovative in the healthcare space.
- Ample support, guidance and hand-holding from industry experts and mentors
- Step-by-step guide on how to expand and grow your health and nutrition practice
- Tailor-made and actionable strategies on generating revenue without working a fulltime job
- Work-life balance
- Your own personal brand
Program fees for the flagship program:
- For Indian nationals: 33000 INR (All inclusive)
- For Foreign nationals: USD 500 (All inclusive)
- 6-week intensive online program
100+ hours of video lectures (access to NEP online learning portal with web and mobile app)
- NEP coursebook (a hard copy will be shipped to your residence/workplace prior to program commencement)
- Lifetime support post program completion
- One-on-one mentorship and support with program directors via NEP office hours (30 minutes/week)
- 8-10 live interactive sessions via video webinar + comprehensive one-on-one support over phone and email.
Lifetime access to the NEP alumni and mentor network.