Deadline: November 19th 2020
Coca Cola Unemployed Learnership Packaging 2020 Programme for Unemployed South Africans
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Production department.
To provide people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning
Further characteristics of a Learnership are: ·
A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
· The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
· The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria. ·
Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to interact well in teams
· Ability to work effectively in teams
Coca Cola Unemployed Learnership Packaging 2020 Programme QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Must be a South African Citizen · Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
· Must be Employment Equity candidate
· Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
· Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment ·
· Must be between 18-35 years of age