De La Salle University(DLSU) 2021-2022 Freshman Application
Freshman applicants for AY 2021-2022 will not be required to take the DLSU College Admission Test (DCAT). Admission to the program will be based on applicant’s high school academic records and other criteria such as recommendations provided by Subject Teachers/Guidance Counselors/High School Principals, class rank and on all other information indicated on the application form.
ABOUT De La Salle (DLSU) University
De La Salle University positions itself as a leader in molding human resources who serve the church and the nation. It is a Catholic coeducational institution founded in 1911 by the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The University is a hub for higher education training renowned for its academic excellence, prolific and relevant research, and involved community service.
Applicants who wish to submit international credentials such as SAT, IB Diploma, AP, etc. may wish to do so for both admission to the program and for crediting purposes. The complete information on admission using international credentials is accessible at: https://www.dlsu.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/exemptions-crediting-1819.pdf
Applicants who are from DLSU Senior High School (Manila and Laguna campuses), DLS-Zobel High School and La Salle Greenhills will be evaluated based on their DSHAPE prequalification results. If an applicant is not prequalified for any program based on his/her DSHAPE scores, admission to the program will be based on school academic records and other criteria mentioned above.
An applicant must be any one of the following:
- A Grade 12 student expected to graduate at the end of Academic Year 2020-2021;
- A Grade 12 student who graduated from a school based abroad prior to AY 2020-2021 and who has not taken any college course;
- Passer of the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT), Alternative Learning System (ALS or Non-Formal Education Accreditation and Equivalency (NFEA&E) Program following DepEd regulations and therefore certified eligible for admission to college/tertiary level;
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) result holder, AP result holder, IB Diploma/IB Certificate holder or A Level certificate holder who has met the DLSU criteria. All results and certificates will be subject to evaluation.
|Application Period||18 November 2020 – 15 February 2021|
|Release of Application Results||3rd week of April 2021|
De La Salle University(DLSU) 2021-2022 Freshman Application Procedures
- Complete the Application process via the Online Application Facility.
1.1. Registration: Create an Account using a valid email address to register
1.2. Upload all Application Documentary Requirements.
Note: Please allot reasonable lead time to secure the following requirements/documents and to prepare a clear scanned copy of each
(in JPEG or PDF format) in time for the application process deadline.
1.2.1. High School ID card with photo or Equivalent valid ID with photo
1.2.2. Colored passport-size photo taken within 6 months, in white background, with neutral facial expression; must not be wearing eyeglasses or color contact lenses, and with ears exposed if religious customs do not prohibit
1.2.3. Academic Record
1.2.4 Certification of Membership in Honors Class during Grade 12 (if applicable)
1.2.5 The following requirements are only APPLICABLE if the applicant belongs to the Top 10 of the Batch during Grade 9, 10 and/or 11:
22.214.171.124 Certification of Batch Rank/Total No. of Students in the Batch (Grades 9,10 and/or 11) Sample formats for certifications access here.
126.96.36.199 Certification of Awards/Honors/Recognition Received (Grades 9, 10 and/or 11), if any
188.8.131.52 Certification of Leadership/Extracurricular/Community Involvement (Grades 9, 10 and/or 11), if any
184.108.40.206 Personal Statement in DLSU Format
1.2.6. Proof of Citizenship as defined below:
||NSO / PSA Birth Certificate|
||NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
Birth Certificate and Valid, Unexpired Passport
Documentation for Acquisition/Reacquisition/Retention of Filipino Citizenship
||NSO / PSA Birth Certificate and Valid and Unexpired Passport
Valid, Unexpired Passport
1.2.7 Two (2) Recommendation Letters in DLSU Format: from any of the following (one per category):
220.127.116.11.Subject Teacher from Grade 11/12 OR from High School Principal
18.104.22.168 Guidance Counselor from Grade 11 or Grade 12
Important Note: The recommendation forms will be directly provided by the Recommender/Rater to the Office of Admissions and Scholarships through document upload via https://bit.ly/DLSURecommUpload. The applicant will be responsible to coordinate the required process with his/her Recommender/Rater.
1.3 Provide the following information:
1.3.1 Personal Information
1.3.2 Contact Details
1.3.3 Parent/ Guardian Information
1.4. Accomplish the items on Self-Declaration
1.5. Pay the non-refundable Admission Processing Fee
The fees are PhP600.00 for Filipino citizens (including those who are dual citizens) and Php2,500.00 for non-Filipino citizens. The processing fee for graduates/students of DLSU Senior High School (Manila and Laguna campuses) and of Philippine Science / Public High Schools is waived.
The modes of payment include:
1.5.1. Online Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card (MASTERCARD/VISA)
1.5.2. Dragonpay – The applicant may choose among a wide variety of payment options through DragonPay. Payment may be via online banking or over-the-counter with Dragonpay partner banks. Payment is also accepted through Bayad Center, SM Department Store/Supermarket bills payment, and many more collection agencies. DragonPay charges a minimal amount of Php20.00 as convenience fee.
1.6. Click the SUBMIT Button
Important Note: Verification of your data and documents shall be conducted following your submission and payment of Admission Processing Fee. A confirmation email shall be sent to your registered email address. Please allow ten (10) working days to receive the confirmation email.
- Access the admission results via http://my.dlsu.edu.ph/students/DCATResult on the 3rd week of April 2021. Updates and announcements will be posted on the DLSU website, DLSU Facebook, Instagram and other social media pages.
- Applications with incomplete requirements will not be processed.
- Applicants with non-numerical (pass/fail) grades on their Grade 11 Report Cards in all terms/semesters/quarters will be required to submit a Certificate from the School Registrar that no numerical grades were given to students during their Grade 11. These documents shall be included in the uploaded documents under Academic Records in the online application form.
- Applications submitted late will not be considered.
- Please keep all original hardcopies of the documentary requirements. They must be submitted during confirmation of enrollment.
- Any false information given and/or fraudulent document uploaded into the online admission facility will automatically nullify the application and permanently disbar the applicant from pursuing any level of study at De La Salle University.
- Please complete the application process early in order to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.
- Access the admission results via http://my.dlsu.edu.ph/students/DCATResult on the 3rd week of April 2021.
- Scholarship application for the St La Salle Financial Grant will commence once results of admission are released.
For inquiries and concerns, please contact: [email protected] with Subject Title: Freshman Application Concerns, Term 1 AY2021-22.
Office of Admissions and Scholarships
Second Floor, Henry Sy, Sr. Hall
De La Salle University
2401 Taft Avenue
1004 Manila, Philippines
Contact Numbers: SMART: 0999-3636546/ GLOBE 0927-760-6560
Note: Phone calls will only be entertained Monday to Friday (8:30am – 12:00nn & 1:30pm – 5:00pm) and Saturday (8:30am – 12:00nn)
For information on scholarships, please Click Here