Deadline: 16th November 2020
presidentialyei gauteng gov za
300,000 School Assistant Opportunities
The Department of Basic Education is offering 300,000 opportunities at schools throughout the country as school assistants.
Register or login to see jobs at the schools closest to you. Choose a school and tap “Apply Now” on the jobs you’re interested in applying for.
If you’re already registered with Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million, use your existing password to login to SA Youth or call us on 0800 727272 if you need help.
Gauteng and Free State applications are not available here. For Gauteng schools apply at presidentialyei.gauteng.gov.za & for Free State schools apply in person).
Applicants with Post School Qualifications will be prioritised for all positions. Make sure you update the Education section under Profile.
If you don’t have an RSA ID number go to bit.ly/DeptEducationMenu to register.
Opportunities available at presidentialyei gauteng gov za
: Education Assistant (must have Matric/gradel2) General Assistants (need not have Matric/grade 12)
Placement and duties: Public Ordinary, Special Schools and Hostels Assist with the following: • Classroom (teaching and learning assistance) • General Administration (Clerical and admin) • General/basic School Infrastructure Maintenance (repair, maintenance, inspection, plumbing, fittings etc) IT and data capturing (HRMS, SASAMS, DDD etc) Resource and information services to all learners and teachers (Library assistance). Cleaning, Cook, Laundry etc assistance (Hostel)
Stipend – R3500.00 per month
Who can apply for the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative on the sayouth.datafree.co website or sayouth datafree co dbe
All South African residents aged between 18 -35 year old. Preference will be given to young people who are residing near to a School within the province.
presidentialyei gauteng gov za Application dates:
Contract period: Employer:
11 -17 November 2020 01 December 2020 – March 2021 School Governing Body
presidentialyei gauteng gov za – How to Apply
1. Go to the SA Youth mobi-site and log-in or register. To qualify you MUST use this link sayouth.datafree.co/p/dbe
2. Applications will only be via the online data free SAYouth mobi-site platform
3. No ID number? call 0800 727272 for help registering
4. Having trouble registering? call 0800 727272 for help 5. Follow the attached step-by-step guide.
Training will be facilitated by the Guateng City Region Academy (GCRA)
presidentialyei gauteng gov za Application Steps
I have a valid ID number
- Type in the link https://sayouth.datafree.co/p/dbe to register or login to South Africa (SA) Youth.
- If your ID already exists, you may have registered with SA Youth or Harambee – or TshepolM before. Go back to click on Login and use your ID number and existing password to log in.
- If you don’t remember your password, on the Login page, click on “I forgot my password”. If you don’t remember the details you used to register, contact us on 0800727272 to assist.
- Once you have registered please complete all questions. It will take you about 4 minutes.
- After you complete all questions you will see jobs at the schools near you. Click on the job you’re interested in and click on Apply Now to apply. If your school does not appear, click on Search to find it.
- Click the Profile icon at the bottom to enter additional education qualifications you have
- If you are successful, you will get an SMS by 1 December, Good luck!
I don’t have an ID number
- Type in the link http://bitly/SchoolAssistantNC, to register and apply
- Complete all the questions and search for your nearest schools to apply to
- You will need to know the district where you live. If you’re not sure ask an assistant or someone near you