Deadline: 16th November 2020
https://sayouth.datafree.co or sayouth datafree co dbe
Do you want to apply for the SA YOUTH 300,000 School Assistant job? Are you an unemployed and not studying youth within the ages of 18- 35yrs residing in South Africa who have an interest in education and the community ? Application at the sayouth.datafree.co or sayouth datafree co dbe portal is now open.
As applications are now open via sayouth.datafree.co or sayouth datafree co dbe portal you should know that Recruited youth will be placed in schools to assist in the following
- Classroom (Teaching and learning assistance)
- Administration (office and examination assistance)
- Asset Management
- General Maintenance of the Schools
- IT and Data capturing (e-cadres)
- Sports, Health and Safety
Opportunities available at the sayouth.datafree.co /sayouth datafree co dbe portal : Education Assistant (must have Matric/gradel2) General Assistants (need not have Matric/grade 12)
Placement and duties: Public Ordinary, Special Schools and Hostels Assist with the following: • Classroom (teaching and learning assistance) • General Administration (Clerical and admin) • General/basic School Infrastructure Maintenance (repair, maintenance, inspection, plumbing, fittings etc) IT and data capturing (HRMS, SASAMS, DDD etc) Resource and information services to all learners and teachers (Library assistance). Cleaning, Cook, Laundry etc assistance (Hostel)
Stipend – R3500.00 per month
Who can apply for the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative on the sayouth.datafree.co website or sayouth datafree co dbe
All South African residents aged between 18 -35 year old. Preference will be given to young people who are residing near to a School within the province.
Contract period: Employer:
11 -17 November 2020 01 December 2020 – March 2021 School Governing Body
Presidential Youth Employment Initiative – How to Apply using sayouth datafree co dbe
1. Go to the SA Youth mobi-site and log-in or register. To qualify you MUST use this link sayouth.datafree.co/p/dbe
2. Applications will only be via the online data free SAYouth mobi-site platform
3. No ID number? call 0800 727272 for help registering
4. Having trouble registering? call 0800 727272 for help 5. Follow the attached step-by-step guide.
Training will be facilitated by the Guateng City Region Academy (GCRA)
I have a valid ID number
- Type in the link https://sayouth.datafree.co/p/dbe to register or login to South Africa (SA) Youth.
- If your ID already exists, you may have registered with SA Youth or Harambee – or TshepolM before. Go back to click on Login and use your ID number and existing password to log in.
- If you don’t remember your password, on the Login page, click on “I forgot my password”. If you don’t remember the details you used to register, contact us on 0800727272 to assist.
- Once you have registered please complete all questions. It will take you about 4 minutes.
- After you complete all questions you will see jobs at the schools near you. Click on the job you’re interested in and click on Apply Now to apply. If your school does not appear, click on Search to find it.
- Click the Profile icon at the bottom to enter additional education qualifications you have
- If you are successful, you will get an SMS by 1 December, Good luck!
I don’t have an ID number
- Type in the link http://bitly/SchoolAssistantNC, to register and apply
- Complete all the questions and search for your nearest schools to apply to
- You will need to know the district where you live. If you’re not sure ask an assistant or someone near you