smekepsa.or.ke portal | Kenya Covid-19 Fund
Do you want to apply for Kenya MSME Covid-19 Resilience and Recovery Program via its smekepsa.or.ke portal ? Today we will be sharing with you how to apply for this fund intended to mitigate the effect of the coronavirus on Kenya business owners.
Some of the opportunities available in the smekepsa.or.ke portal are MSME Loans, Free trainings and mentorships, Free facemasks and much more.
This is what you need to know about Kenya Private Sector Alliance (KEPSA) and the MSME Covid19 Recovery and Resilience program :
- An interest-free and non-collateral microloans ranging from Ksh. 100k to Ksh 1.5M.
- The funds targets women and youth-owned or led businesses that have up to 50 employees and would be Micro, Small or Medium Enterprises.
- Aim at supporting women (18-70 years) and/or youth (18-35 years) owned/led businesses which have been in operation at least for the last 6 months.
- To support viable businesses that have the potential to survive and return to normal business activities with the assistance of a loan and technical assistance.
smekepsa.or.ke portal Kenya Covid-19 Fund Criteria
- To qualify for the MSME interest free loans, the business must be a KEPSA member directly or indirectly through a business association that is a KEPSA member.
- The business must demonstrate the ability to repay the loan within 6 months in determining its eligibility to qualify.