Top 60 Fully funded 2021 Scholarships Abroad for International Students.
We have provided fully funded international scholarships for study abroad. Top 60 Fully funded 2021 Scholarships Abroad for International students.
9. The Turkish Government Research Scholarship is Open. The Turkish Research Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Turkey. Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Deadline: 31st December 2020 tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
10. The SINGA Scholarship 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Singapore. PhD Degree Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Submission deadline for August 2021 intake: 1 December 2020 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time)
11. The Turkey Burslari Scholarship The Turkish Success Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Turkey. The last date to apply for the Turkish Government Success Scholarship 2020 is 31st November 2020.
12. DAAD Scholarship in Germany Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Course Level: Masters, Ph.D. Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months Deadline: Varies from University to University
13. Master of Science (MSc) in Development Economics | DAAD Fully-funded Scholarship University of Göttingen offers scholarships each year for students from developing countries. Next Application Deadline: 15 November 2020
14. PhD Programme Mathematics in Industry and Commerce – MIC | DAAD FULLY-FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP University: TU Kaiserslautern, Germany Taught in: English Program: PhD Duration: 36 months mathematik.uni-kl.de/en/organisatio
15. Agricultural Economics (Master’s) DAAD funding program with full scholarships for outstanding applicants from developing countries. UNIVERSITY OF HOHENHEIM, Germany Deadline: 01, December 2020 Duration: 24 months
16. MSc Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation – LENC DAAD funding program with full scholarships for outstanding applicants from developing countries. Taught in: English Duration: 24 months Deadline: 15, December 2020 University of Greifswald botanik.uni-greifswald.de/en/
19. MA International Media Studies Offered at: HS Bonn-Rhein-Sieg/DW Akademie/U Bonn in Germany DAAD FULLY-FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE Taught in: English (70%)/German (30%) Duration: 24 months Application Deadline: 31st, March 2021 ims-master.de
20. Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme in France Available to foreign students to enrol in different postgraduate programmes. Study Location: France The deadline to apply is Jan. 8, 2021 campusfrance.org/en/eiffel-scho
21. Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme Offers up to 43 scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely taught in English. Info: [email protected] unipd.it/en/scholarships
22. Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship in Germany The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1,200 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year. Deadline to apply is Mar. 1, 2021
23. University of Helsinki Scholarships Open to international students who want to complete a Master’s programme. Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme. Submit all the required attachments.
24. African Graduate Fellowships The American University in Cairo Fully-funded Fellowship for Master’s Program Open to all disciplines of graduate studies Deadline: January 11, 2021 aucegypt.edu/admissions/fel
25. Boehringer Ingelheim PhD Scholarships Next Application Period: 1st February & 1st June 2021. Monthly stipend. It is initially granted for two years and may be extended once for up to one year. Travel allowances bifonds.de/fellowships-gr
26. CHASE AHRC studentship scheme (2021) PhD tuition fees will be covered, and a stipend to cover living expenses (currently £15,285 for 2020-21). They will also have access to further funds for research expenses. Deadline: 11 January 2021 0:00 (GMT) sussex.ac.uk/study/fees-fun
27. International Student – An international student and study abroad website that provides news, information, resources for international students to prepare them for a study abroad experience.
28. International Research and Exchanges Board IREX facilitates the international exchange of students, scholars, and professionals through educational advising; standardised testing; study, research, and internships abroad; and fellowship administration.
29. International Education Financial Aid (IEFA) IEFA is a resource for financial aid, college scholarship and grant information for US and international students wishing to study abroad.
30. Reach Oxford Scholarship Students should note they must apply for admission. Undergraduate Subject: All subjects in the course listing, except medicine Applications for 2021 entry will open in January 2021. Scholarship Deadline: 10 February 2021
31. INSEAD Scholarships are the most sought-after source of financial assistance. These scholarships are granted under various criteria and essentially there are two basic categories of scholarships:
32. The Medical Research Council (MRC) Awards Awards are made for both taught programmes of study and research. All Studentship applications must be made through the University in the UK. Researchers can apply for MRC grant funding at any time. mrc.ukri.org
We have got more top 60 Fully funded 2021 Scholarships Abroad for International Students
33. BI Presidential Scholarship is open to Norwegian and international applicants.
The scholarship covers;
Rightwards arrowUniversity tuition fees
Rightwards arrowLiving costs
Rightwards arrowVisas processing costs
Rightwards arrowPre-academic training related costs
Rightwards arrowHealth insurance.
Deadline: March 1, 2021
34. Fully Funded PhD Scholarships Imperial College 2021/22 All applicants irrespective of their nationality are eligible to apply Application Deadlines: 6thNovember 2020 19thMarch 2021 8thJanuary 2021 imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/fees-
35. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Masters’ Degree Program at UBC, Canada Step 1: Admissibility Submission: November 6, 2020 Step 2: Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Application: December 11, 2020 mcfscholars.ubc.ca/apply/graduate/
36. Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarship Applications close: 50p.m, January 2021 Covers: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver + Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) Scholarship + $2,500 one-off payment International Students All Faculties scholarships.adelaide.edu.au/Scholarships/u
37. Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship Applications close: 50p.m, January 2021 Covers: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver + Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) Scholarship + $2,500 one-off payment International Students scholarships.adelaide.edu.au/Scholarships/p
38. ARC PhD scholarship – A Novel Technique for Drag Reduction Applications close: 31 December 2020 Payment per year: $28,092 per annum (tax-exempt) Duration: 3 years Available In: Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences scholarships.adelaide.edu.au/Scholarships/p
39. G.O. Lawrence Scholarship Applications close: 5pm, Friday 13 November 2020 Payment per year: $40,000 Duration: 1 year Program: Doctor of Clinical Dentistry Available In: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences scholarships.adelaide.edu.au/Scholarships/p
40. Gates Cambridge Scholarship Applications close: early December 2020/ early January 2021 – dependent on course Payment per year: £17,500 for 12 months; University Composition fee; return economy class airfare. PhD, MSc, One year postgraduate course. https://www.gatescambridge.org/
41. Joint PhD Scholarships – University of Adelaide and University of Nottingham Applications open: Open until filled Payment per year: $28,092 (2020 rate) Duration: Up to 4 years for a PhD scholarships.adelaide.edu.au/Scholarships/p
42. Skoll MBA International Scholarships, Oxford University 2021/22 Full funding plus a living stipend to complete an MBA at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School for social entrepreneurs worldwide. Application Deadline: 8th January 2021 skollscholarship.org
43. Term 1, 2021 UNSW International Scholarships UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to assist International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students to undertake full-time study. Deadline: 11.59PM AEST 30th November 2020 scholarships.unsw.edu.au/term-1-2021-un
44. The International SERP-Chem master is a 2yr programme in Surface, Electro, Radiation, and Photo-Chemistry with elements of Management, Business, Innovation and Valorisation, Communication and Patent law Deadline for scholarships: February 15th, 2021. master-serp.eu/index.php
45. Western Sydney University Project Research A range of project-based scholarships to support higher degree students in undertaking their research. Scholarships are available to support both current and new postgraduate research candidates. westernsydney.edu.au/schools/grs/sc
46. New York University School of Law JSD Scholarship All students admitted to the JSD program receive full funding for four years, subject to satisfactory progress in the program. Covers cost of tuition fees, health insurance, & a living stipend. law.nyu.edu/graduateadmiss
47. New York University School of Law.NYU Law offers a number of highly competitive scholarships in various amounts to full-time LLM students.
48. MIT Graduate Assistantships (Master’s and PhD) Research Assistantships (RA) Teach Assistantships (TA) gradadmissions.mit.edu/costs-funding/ MIT Scholarships deadlines are different for each department. All dates here are to be considered as NEXT DEADLINES. gradadmissions.mit.edu/programs/field
49. The Swedish Institute (SI), a government agency, administers over 500 scholarships each year for students and researchers coming to Sweden to pursue their objectives at a Swedish university. Find out more about scholarships offered by SI
50. Fulbright Foreign Student Program Enables graduate students, young professionals to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions. Deadline varies per country Official Scholarship Website: foreign.fulbrightonline.org/about/foreign-
51. Berea College provides 100% funding to enrolled international students. This combination of financial aid & scholarships offsets the costs of tuition. Paid, on-campus jobs are available through the College’s Work Program throughout the academic year. https://www.berea.edu/admissions/costs/
52. University of Bristol Think Big Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships Prospective international students can apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees. bristol.ac.uk/students/suppo Scholarships are available for our qualifying courses starting September 2021,
53. National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) Scholarships This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees. Applicants should apply from Nov 1, 2020. Deadline to submit all supporting doc is August 10, 2021.
54. Alfred Werner Scholarship Candidates must apply for admission to a M.Sc. program at a Swiss University or Federal Institute of Technology & ask for the support of the institution for an Alfred Werner Scholarship. Before April 2021 scs-foundation.ch/index.php/alfr
55. Study in Sweden with a full scholarship Bachelor’s + Master’s Second admission round Application deadline + last day to rank your courses: 15 January 2021 Application fee deadline: 1 February 2021 All deadlines are midnight Central European Time
56. Cambridge Trust Scholarships If you are applying for postgraduate study, check postgraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses and apply by the funding deadline specific to your course. There are two general course funding deadlines of 3 December 2020 and 7 January 2021. cambridgetrust.org/scholarships/
57. SUTD offers the President’s Graduate Fellowship. This bond-free Fellowship (up to 4 years) is open to all nationalities, and is awarded on a competitive basis to outstanding full-time PhD Programme applicants. Application deadline is 28 February 2021 sutd.edu.sg/Admissions/Gra
58. Wellcome Trust International Master’s Fellowships £120,000 including salary, studentship stipend, & research expenses Duration: 30 months (12 months taught Master’s course & 18 months research project) Deadlines: 13 April & 24 August 2021, 17:00 BST
59. University of Sydney International Strategic Scholarship This scholarship provides tuition fees offset and stipend to high quality international postgraduate students who wish to enrol in or are currently enrolled in a research degree here. sydney.edu.au/scholarships/e
60. UVic Fellowships/Graduate Awards) for Law graduate students: LLM students — up to $15,000 for the 1st year. Subsequent funding of an additional $4,000 PhD students — up to $20,000 for the 1st year. Subsequent funding up to $20,000 per year.
Top 60 Fully funded 2021 Scholarships Abroad for International Students
For more Information: Visit our scholarship webpage