Deakin International Merit 10% Bursary 2021
Apply for the Deakin International Merit Scholarship in Australia, 2021. The deadline for the application is 15th December 2020.
Students should not miss the golden opportunity to participate in the International Merit 10% Bursary Scholarships program in Australia. The funding is offered by Deakin University. Interested applicants can apply for this excellent program. The purpose of the program is to support high-achieving student’s to gain education at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The program is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Established in 1974, Deakin University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Geelong , Victoria. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Burwood and Warrnambool. Also, officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Deakin University (Deakin) is a very large coeducational higher education institution. Furthermore, Deakin University (Deakin) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study.
Deakin University will provide a 10% reduction in tuition fees to the deserving and eligible students for the program.
To be eligible, all selection criteria below must be met:
- application must be a citizen from South Asian countries
- Also, applicant should be residing in South Asia at the time of application
- Likewise, they should be applying through a Deakin authorized agent based in South Asia
- Furthermore, applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria.
Academic eligibility criteria
- an overall score between 65-69% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- An overall score between 65-69.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
Applicants must follow the given application procedures
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. After this, the University will automatically consider the students for the program.
- Additionally, to be eligible for the program students must meet the documents required at the university.
- Also, to apply, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of Deakin University.
- Furthermore, if English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||International Students|