Electric Mobility Internship at World Resources Institute, Washington DC 2021
Electric Mobility Internship at World Resources Institute 2021 at Washington DC, United States wants a qualified and dynamic candidate fit for the Electric Mobility Internship position.
The intern will work with other members of the Electric Mobility team at WRI to help research, document, and publish findings. One of your primary tasks will be to support WRI’s existing and planned electric bus work. Through this position, you will communicate both with staff in Washington, DC and with staff across WRI’s international offices. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position that will last up to six months.
The candidate stationed in the Washington Office will be liable to perform the following tasks
- Conduct and coordinate research and analysis on various electro mobility topics, with a particular focus on electric buses.
- Assist team members with collecting and organizing data from various sources.
- Contribute written and graphic content to publications, reports, papers, and presentations.
- Support planning for events and studies.
This Electric Mobility Internship at World Resources Institute will be an opportunity for the candidates to explore, learn and acquire experiences in the following areas
- Program design and management
- Technical research and writing
- Electric transportation technologies and policy development
- Event planning
- Website development
- A bachelor’s degree (or pending completion of a bachelor’s degree) in transportation planning, urban/city studies, energy systems, transportation or electrical engineering, or a related field.
- Fluency in English as well as superb and detail-oriented writing skills.
- Excellent editing, research, and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable previous experience in creating original projects, products, or research activities.
- Demonstrable enthusiasm regarding electric vehicles and public transportation.
- Adaptable to rapidly changing priorities and able to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines and competing demands.
- The pay range for this Electric Mobility Internship at World Resources Institute is between $15-18/hour, commensurate with qualifications.
Duration and Location
- This is a full-time, six-month internship with flexible start and end dates based on the student’s availability and need for the project.
- This is a remote-based internship with the option to work out of the Washington D.C. office once it reopens.
- WRI will provide a laptop for the duration of the internship.
|Type of Opportunity||Internships|
|Organizer||World Research Institute|