Fully Funded 2021 Scholarships at Tallinn University of Technology in Estonia
Apply for the Fully Funded 2021 Scholarships at Tallinn University of Technology in Estonia. The deadline for the application is 16th December 2020.
Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this Fully Funded PhD Position offered by the Tallinn University of Technology. The program is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of the PhD program is to study inverse problems to determine in homogeneities of media whose motion is governed by wave equations involving generalized fractional derivatives in principal terms.
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program on the topic: “Inverse problems for generalized fractional wave equations”.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Additionally, must have a master’s degree in mathematics, physics, or a related field.
- Likewise, good knowledge about partial differential equations and numerical methods.
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships
Students will receive both the fully-funded PhD Position and the program for the academic session 2020-2021.
- How to Apply: For consideration, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree program at the Tallinn University of Technology. After registration, candidates must submit the applications on the given website: https://taltech.glowbase.com.
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students must have a previous year degree in mathematics, physics, or a related field.
- Also, if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you must demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Visit the official page for more information.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|