Internship Opportunities for Students at Microsoft Energy Program Manager 2021
Internship Opportunities for Students at Microsoft Energy Program Manager 2021. Microsoft Cloud Operations & Innovation seeks a new Energy Program Manager Intern, focused on the Americas region. The candidate will work on a variety of activities to optimize and execute opportunities in datacenter energy supply and technology. The candidate will have the ability to develop creative solutions to deliver power to Microsoft datacenters. In addition, the candidate should be capable of developing commercial applications for advanced energy technologies.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Observe and participate in datacenter interconnection and energy supply contract development with utilities and third-party energy suppliers in support of Microsoft’s datacenter businesses.
- Assist in the analysis of energy industry trends, market policy, and regulations to proactively identify opportunities to reduce cost, minimize risk, and advance sustainability goals.
- Partner with globally distributed internal stakeholders on site selection and energy project development, e.g. distributed energy, renewables.
- Develop internal business cases including providing input on financial models and market research.
Candidates applying for an internship for Students at Microsoft Energy Program Manager has the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, engineering disciplines, business, or sustainability.
- Broad understanding of energy and power.
- Preliminary understanding of power markets, electric utilities, and energy policy.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Possess an entrepreneurial, self-directed spirit.
- Team player capable of adapting to ambiguous environments with cross-group collaboration and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills.
- Growth mindset with problem-solving skills.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.
|Type of Opportunity||Internships|