Deadline: January 4th, 2021
Miku Expo 2021 Online Costume Design Contest
Apply for the Miku Expo 2021 Online Costume Design Contest.
Design an original costume for Hatsune Miku to wear when performing the Song Contest winner at MIKU EXPO 2021 Online! We are looking for original designs to match the song.
December 4th, 2020, 4 PM JST ~ January 4th, 2021, 11 AM JST
1 Winner to be selected.
- Character: Hatsune Miku
- File format: .jpeg or .png
- Color mode: RGB
- Resolution: 350dpi or higher
- Please post your submission to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag “#ME2021CDC” and submit the post’s URL via the Google Form link at the bottom of this page. There are no limits to the number of submissions per person.
Miku Expo 2021 Online Costume Design Contest Rules
- Those submitting to the contest (contestants) must read and agree to the contest rules in full. By making a submission to the contest, you are agreeing to abide by all of the rules presented below.
- The contestant may be of any age, professional or amateur.
- Contestants under the age of 20 require consent of a parent or legal guardian to participate. Please be sure to read all of the contest rules with your guardian. Please note that the agreement to the rules and liability will apply to the guardian.
- Submission of commercial works by corporate entities is not allowed.
- Submissions can be collaborative works made by a team of people, but a single representative must be chosen as a contact point and recipient of any prizes.
- Please be sure that the email address which you submit does not change during the contest period.
- Please do not submit works featuring any of the following:
- Infringement of copyrights or intellectual property rights of any third parties, or invasions of privacy.
- Any material which is harmful against any third parties, or any promotion of discrimination, harassment, or hate speech.
- Depictions of excessive violence or sexually explicit content.
- Anything in violation of these contest rules or any other laws and regulations.
- If a copyright infringement claim is filed on any contest submission, Crypton Future Media will not be held liable and all responsibilities to resolve the issue will rest on the contestant.
- If a submission is chosen as the winner, any changes and alterations made to the submission after the submission period will not be reflected in the final product.
- Any submissions found to have been available for public consumption before the contest will be disqualified. Any works submitted to other contests held during the same time period, whether by Crypton Future Media or any other third party, are not eligible.
- If for whatever reason any designs are submitted past the contest deadline, they will not be considered for the prize.
- Any submitted entries may be used by the contest host without prior notice or compensation for promotional purposes.
- The contest winner will be contacted by the email address submitted.
- The contest winner will be credited as the name submitted via the Google Form.
- Regarding the winning design, arrangements and adjustments may be made in order to produce the final 3D model for the performance.
- The copyrights and adjacent rights of the winning submission will, upon selection, be transferred to Crypton Future Media.
- Contest entrants agree to forfeit the exercise of any rights with regards to the submitted work. The submitted work will not be returned for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest and its rules/conditions may undergo changes or be canceled without prior notice to its participants.
- All personal information submitted will be obtained and held by Crypton Future Media, INC., for the purposes of this contest only. Personal information will not be shared with any third parties with the exception of legal decrees.
- If any information submitted to the contest is found to have been falsified, that submission will be disqualified.
About the Submitted Work
- The copyrights and adjacent rights of the winning submission will, upon selection, be transferred to Crypton Future Media. The contestant may continue to have the work posted on any websites, but the point of contact for merchandising and licensing the work submitted will be the contest host. The contestant will not exercise author moral rights against the contest host or any third parties designated by the contest host.
- The submitted work may be cropped after submission.
- Please submit your work using the template provided.
For more Information: Visit the web page of Miku Expo 2021 Online Costume Design Contest