Applications call for Product Management MBA Internship on Adobe After Effects in California, United States of America. This product management internship with the After Effects team is an opportunity to build professional media software, meet technical challenges, and to work with an engaged user base of creative artists. Be part of an Academy Award-winning team with a 30-year history of innovation.
- As a Product Management Intern, you’ll plan, develop, and implement a project to build your skills in product management and influence the strategy for a feature, market opportunity, or technical solution.
- You’ll also contribute to the product management team on a day-to-day basis; duties may include attending scrum meetings, working in the backlog, and communicating vision and strategy for the product within and beyond the core product team.
Product Management Adobe After Effects MBA Internship Requirements
Candidates for Product Management MBA Internship at Adobe will have the following qualifications
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program graduating between December 2021 – July 2022.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including giving presentations and making sophisticated topics clear to a new audience.
- Research experience, such as user research, market sizing analysis, economics or social science, or data journalism.
- Prior experience in digital media, such as motion design, video editing, graphic design, or creative coding a plus.
Adobe is the American multinational software company best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud. Moreover, it focuses on the creation of multimedia and creativity software product; with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software.
Product Management MBA Internship 2021 Specifications
|Type of Opportunity||Internships|