Sozo Networks Youth in Development Boot Camp and Fellowship 2021 for Africans
Deadline: January 6, 2021
Apply for the Sozo networks Youth in Development Boot Camp and Fellowship 2021 for Africans. Applications is available for young African leaders to provide them with the skill sets required to initiate effective social changes in their respective societies.
Graduates from this programme have made a meaningful impact in their respective domains, bringing about effective transformation in the socio-economic outlook of their localities.
Sozo networks would select 100 young leaders across the African continent that would be in attendance at a virtual 3-day boot camp.
In the course of this programme, participants would sharpen their skills while acquiring substantive knowledge to lead their pathway in effecting a social change.
These selected 100 young leaders would have a rare opportunity to learn at first hand from leadership experts across the world.
Participants would be integrated into the Sozo and Impact Toolbox network of effective social change leaders.
On completion of the boot camp, all participant would submit their various action plan proposal that will demonstrate what they have learnt.
Following this 20 from the 100 participants would emerge as 2021 Youth in Development (YID) Fellows.
Selected 2021 YID Fellows will enjoy the following:
- $3,000 seed funding up for grabs
- $1,200 worth of online courses for free
- Exclusive mentorship and connection to peer collaborators
- Network opportunities
- Applicant must fall within the age range of 18-35
- Must be an African and also live within it
- Must understand what social change is about
- Applicant must be readily available for the 3-day boot camp online from February 25 to 27, 2021
- Proficiency in and speaking, writing, and reading the English language
How to Apply
Interested applicants who have satisfied the aforementioned criteria can go ahead and apply bellow.