The 2021 Bridge Program For Innovative Nigerians
The 2021 Bridge Program For Innovative Nigerians is a highly selective fellowship that commences with a four-week skills development intensive camp, followed by a lifetime of learning, strong support, and access to opportunities throughout our fellow’s leadership journey. However, the Bridge Program launched in 2014, and in a short period of time, it has become highly sought after by University Students across Nigeria.
The program currently has over 100 fellows in the network who have significantly benefited from their interactions with world-class trainers; professionals; market leaders; employment & internship opportunities and mentoring. They are currently taking applications for the 2021 Fellowship and kindly request you complete the application form here. Furthermore, the Fellowship team will notify all applicants of the status of their applications by 30 December 2020.
- Moreover, fellows will receive professional mentorship that will support career decisions and growth trajectory.
- Similarly, fellows will also have access to a network of professionals across diverse fields who provide internship opportunities, seed funding, and employment opportunities.
- Upon admission, every TBP 2021 cohort member gets an automatic 50% financial aid in fees support. Hence, selected applicants have to pay the 50% balance of 150,000 (Naira). However, they realize this could pose as a challenge to a few; so they created another small pool of funding to ease the financial burden on selected applicants.
2021 Fellowship Eligibility
This year, The Bridge program seeks to recruit some of the brightest and innovative minds to join her fellowship and network. An ideal TBP applicant should:
- Be a current university student (exceptions are made for outstanding post-secondary school students).
- Have, at least, 2 years left in their tertiary education studies.
- Be available to attend a residential Boot camp in Lagos next summer.
- Have demonstrated a keen interest in their personal growth and that of their communities.
- Show the tendency of leadership, innovation, and entrepreneurial thinking.
In 2021, The Bridge Program will select 50 applicants to go through the phases of development into becoming Bridge Fellows at an organized induction and career fair in December 2021.
The final 50 will have access to the network of young innovative minds spread across the world from Lagos to San Francisco. Fellows will receive professional mentorship that will support career decisions and growth trajectory. Fellows will also have access to our network of professionals across diverse fields who provide internship opportunities, seed funding and employment opportunities.
|Type of Opportunity||Exchange Programs|
|Organizer||The Bridge Program|