Application Deadline: 31 July 2021
The Sanlam Retail Affluent business (SRA) is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous. With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms.
The never-ending pursuit of meticulously crafting our clients’ futures. We do this by truly appreciating the value of money and turning the materials we’re given into something more. It’s our trade and it is something we are passionate about. It’s what makes us Wealthsmiths™.
The Sanlam Retail Affluent (SRA) Actuarial team is driven by a vision to provide expert actuarial, business and risk management solutions to enable businesses to achieve their strategic objectives.
2021 Sanlam Actuarial Trainee Programme Requirements:
- South African citizenship
2021 Sanlam Actuarial Trainee Programme Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science.
- Must qualify for exemptions of at least six (6) Actuarial examinations by the time you graduate.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong computer skills
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills are non-negotiable
Key competencies for success:
- Strong analytical ability and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Team player
- Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge and Skills
Actuarial Problem SolvingIssues managementAttention to detail and accuracy
Self-development – Contributing independently
Interpersonal savvy – Contributing independently
Nimble learning – Contributing independentlyTech savvy – Contributing independently
For More Information:Visit the Official Webpage of the Sanlam Actuarial Trainee Programme 2021