2021 Thought For Food Challenge for next-generation innovators and Entrepreneurs.
Thought For Food (TFF), the world’s pioneer and leader in next-gen innovation and startup acceleration for food and agriculture, today launches the 8th edition of its flagship program, the TFF Challenge®.
As the world’s most-diverse and impact-focused food and agri-tech innovation challenge, the TFF Challenge® calls on next-generation innovators and entrepreneurs in every region of the world to submit solutions that address the question: “How do we feed 10 billion people on a hotter planet?”
The world’s largest and most diverse agri-food-tech innovation challenge:
Open to purpose-driven innovators at all stages (idea through to incorporated startup).
Seeking diverse solutions to the question: “How do we feed 10bn people on a hotter planet?”
Cash prizes, industry connections, global exposure, plus free access to world-class resources and experts on the TFF Digital Labs
TFF is looking for diverse solutions that positively impact every part of our food system in every region of the world. In addition, participants can opt-in to take part in these partner-led tracks for the chance to win additional prizes and perks:
- CIRCULAR ECONOMY OF FOOD (Danone)
- NEXT-GEN CROPPORTUNITIES (GFI APAC)
- RESILIENT RESTAURANTS (Cargill)
- NUTRITION IN AFRICA (DSM)
- AGTECH INNOVATION
ACCESS TO THE ALL NEW TFF DIGITAL LABS™
- features on-demand access to industry experts, resources, and interactive experiences to propel your solution to the next level
CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES
- $30,000+ USD in cash grants
- invitation to the TFF Academy (a personalised 3-month acceleration program)
- professional production of a short documentary film about your solution
- opportunity to pitch to investors and industry leaders at the global TFF Summit
ADDITIONAL PARTNER PERKS including licenses to software, open-source datasets, hardware, and training sessions.
LIFE-CHANGING CONNECTIONS from TFF’s global change-maker community.
For More Information:Visit the Official Webpage of the Thought For Food Challenge 2021