Deadline: 5th February 2021
AFIDBA 2021 Support Program Application for Burkina Faso, Ghana, Morocco or Senegal Entrepreneurs
Dear Entrepreneurs, Are you ready to apply for the third edition of the AFIDBA program? The call for applications is open until February 5, 2021!
AFIDBA is a support program dedicated to inclusive businesses in acceleration phase and active in Burkina Faso, Ghana, Morocco or Senegal. By inclusive we mean integrating into their model vulnerable populations with very low income, with little or no access to essential goods & services.
- Are you a committed and visionary entrepreneur running an impact business?
- Does your company already generate revenue and do you want to take it to the next level?
- Are you looking to boost your activities and develop your business?
- Do you work closely with vulnerable communities?
- Are you helping to improve the living conditions of vulnerable population?
- Are you available for 1-2 appointments a week during 6 months to attend the AFIDBA Acceleration Program?
AFIDBA 2021 Support Program Application
La Fabrique – Burkina Faso
La Fabrique is an incubator dedicated to co-building social and responsible businesses in West Africa. As an AFIDBA partner incubator in Burkina Faso, La Fabrique is responsible for the local implementation of the programme.
Innohub – Ghana
Innohub is an investment platform and a business and impact accelerator that supports SMEs with high growth potential. As an AFIDBA partner incubator in Ghana, Innohub is responsible for the local implementation of the programme.
For more information: innohub.com
Makesense – Senegal
Makesense is a global community that connects engaged citizens, entrepreneurs and organizations to build an inclusive and sustainable society together. As an AFIDBA partner incubator in Senegal, makesense is responsible for the local implementation of the programme.
For more information: africa.makesense.org
Impact Lab – Maroc
Impact Lab is a pioneer in the Kingdom of Morocco, with a large international network of innovation and start-up acceleration ecosystems. As an AFIDBA partner incubator in Morocco, Impact Lab is responsible for the local implementation of the programme.
For more information: impactlab.africa
For more Information: Visit the website for AFIDBA 2021 Support Program