Deadline: 07, Feb 2021
Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) 2021 – Lagos Internship
The Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) is a graduate trainee program designed for young high potential professionals and fresh graduates who have excelled academically and desire to transition into the world of work.
The SFP provides an opportunity to acquire necessary world class skill sets, gain hands-on experience from experienced professionals in the industry, learn about the Sankore business and determine their career path while adding value to the organization.
SFP Analysts must demonstrate high intellectual prowess and academic accomplishment to meet the demands of the program. Other requirements include:
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Self-driven and strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) 2021 Benefits
- Gain exposure to one or more of the following areas:Fund Management, Wealth Management & Business Development, Software Development, Data Science & Analytics, Investment Research.
- Exposure to best practices as defined by Industry regulators.
- Mentoring, networking and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Possibility of being retained as an employee of Sankore.
- Recommendations and support in securing other job opportunities should the SFP Analyst not be retained as an employee.
- Certification of Participation.
- Must be a recent graduate.
- Minimum of 1st Class and 5 Distinctions in WAEC or Second Class Upper with straight A’s in WAEC.
- Candidates must have displayed leadership skills through clubs, societies, professional bodies etc. as undergraduates.
For more Information: Visit the webpage for Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) 2021- Lagos Internship