Kwara State Subeb Recruitment 2021 | subeb.kw.gov.ng
The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) hereby seeks applications from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the state’s basic schools (Primary 1-Junior Secondary School 3) via its vacancy portal subeb.kw.gov.ng
KWARA STATE SUBEB JOBS QUALIFICATION
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with NCE certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR KWARA STATE SUBEB RECRUITMENT
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form, via the link: https//subeb.kw.gov.ng
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card); and all academic certificates.
- This application will last for 2weeks from the date of this advertisement; i.e Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January, 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January, 2021.
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00a.m.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February, 2021 to Saturday 6th February, 2021 by 10:00am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
For more Information: Visit the webpage for Kwara State Subeb Recruitment 2021 subeb.kw.gov.ng