The African Management Institute 2021 Survive to Thrive Programme for Rwanda Entrepreneurs
Applications are now open for the African Management Institute 2021 Survive to Thrive Programme for Rwanda Entrepreneurs. The African Management Institute is offering a free six-month virtual Survive to Thrive programme to Rwanda women entrepreneurs to help their businesses navigate the unexpected challenges brought about by the coronavirus pandemic.
Our Survive to Thrive virtual programme is designed specifically for entrepreneurs and their teams to manage their business more successfully by offering practical tools and strategies to increase your profits, scale up your business and adapt rapidly to unexpected challenges.
How you will benefit
- You will learn how to track key metrics (financial and performance) for your business
- Understand the gaps in your business processes (in terms of key practices that you should be doing in your business)
- Implement key business practices to improve and grow your business
- Learn from and network with other entrepreneurs within your sector
- Improve personal communication, planning, problem-solving and time management skills.
- 6 virtual, interactive and online learning labs, hosted by AMI expert facilitators
- AMI learning platform access to over 20 self-guided online courses and over 125 practical business tools.
- Monthly pod (group) meetings to support peer-learning and networking with other businesses
- Practical downloadable tools and online courses to support implementation
- Access to AMI’s mobile app, AMI Learn, for daily support and implementation
- Main applicant must be the CEO, managing director, owner, or founder of the business and has to be a participant in the programme
- Small and medium sized businesses ( at least 2 full-time employees, at least 1 year of operation)
- The SME needs to have generated more than $10,000 in revenue in last financial year
- Applicant must be willing to work online – i.e. must have a smartphone/Internet connection to access online tools, courses and online community
For more Information: Visit the webpage for