The African Youth Climate Hub (AYCH) 2021 Incubation Program for African Entrepreneurs
The African Youth Climate Hub Incubation Program was launched by the African Youth Climate Hub (AYCH), a platform for strengthening African youth leadership on climate and sustainable development, created in September 2019 at the New York Climate Action Summit by Princess Lalla Hasnaa of Morocco. In her capacity as President of the Mohammed VI Foundation for the Environment, the Princess entrusted the implementation of the incubation programme to the academic branch of her foundation, namely the Hassan II International Environmental Training Centre, which will work jointly with the Mohammed VI Polytechnic University.
Through this incubation programme, the AYCH wants to encourage the development of green businesses that will bring innovative solutions to Africa to fight against climate change and promote sustainable development. According to the platform, the companies that will emerge from this training programme will place social and environmental concerns on an equal footing with economic concerns.
African Youth Climate Hub (AYCH) 2021 Incubation Program Benefits
- 6-months incubation program with hands-on support and tailored workshops to meet the needs of the selected African startups.
- Direct access to a pool of experts with scientific and business backgrounds based on the specific needs of projects.
- Top speakers, mentors, and networks from the innovation ecosystems of our partners.
- Three physical sprints and two virtual sprints to support startups growth and progress.
- Access to UM6P prototyping resources and living labs.
- World-class co-working space and infrastructure at UM6P and Hassan II International Center for Environmental Training facilities.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the African Youth Climate Hub Incubation Program 2021