Deadline: January 31st 2021
Wennovation Hub Ideas to Business (I2B) 2021 Pre-Incubation Program for Nigeria Female Business Founders
The Ideas to Business 2021 Program is a Wennovation Hub pre-incubation program focused on female founders and businesses across Nigeria. By January 2021, 50 female entrepreneurs and startup owners with investment potential will be selected for the 4-month pre-incubation program starting in February 2021. This program will be held in Lagos & Abuja, Nigeria. Two (2) cohorts of 25 female-led businesses will be pre-incubated concurrently in Lagos and Abuja respectively. This program is sponsored by Afrilabs
Selected participants will get
- Business capacity building for sustainability and investment readiness for 3 months.
- Access to a network of local and global startup mentors, coaches and industry leaders to support your startup in growth phase through customized advisory.
- 80% of startups get access to the Wennovation Hub acceleration program.
Wennovation Hub Ideas to Business (I2B) 2021 Pre-Incubation Program for Nigeria Female Business Founders Criteria
- This program is designed for early-stage female entrepreneurs.
- – Applicants must be available for the duration of the event and must attend at least 80% of the programme at Wennovation Hub.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 40.
The business must be female led and all participation must be by
-female representatives only.
The business must be based in Nigeria.
Participants can apply with businesses at the idea stage, but preference will be given to those who have started to show some traction from their efforts.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Wennovation Hub Ideas to Business (I2B) Program 2021