cdfipb careers | Recruitment Portal
The cdfipb careers website is the official portal for the recruitment of Nigerians into Civil Defence, Fire Service, Immigration and Prison service. Every year, the https://cdfipb.careers portal opens for interested Nigerians to apply for its recruitment for various available positions.
After a successful recruitment application via cdfipb careers portal, deserving Nigerian youths who must have applied are invited for a Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for recruitment into Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) and Prison Service.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT VIA CDFIPB CAREERS
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
Interested Nigerians looking to apply for various positions via the cdfipb careers website should visit https://cdfipb.careers/ . Please Note that recruitment are always advertised on National newspapers.